1. Hey! Guest! The 32nd GMC Jam will take place between Feb 22nd, 12:00 UTC (Friday noon) and Feb 25th, 12:00 UTC (Monday noon). Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

GM:S 1.4 Missing targets and unable to create executables

Discussion in 'Legacy GameMaker Community Tech Support' started by Lite, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Lite

Lite Member

Recently got a new SSD and re-installed GM: 1.4 which I've owned the Master Collection for years now. No issues finding my license on the site and installing however in my targets drop down I only have the following options:
    -Windows
    -Windows [YYC]
    -Android/Fire [Test]
    -Windows 8 [native]
    -Windows 8 [YYC]

Were all the other missing target exports removed now entirely? I am mainly just trying to create and executable for Android but with the only option of Android/Fire[Test] the option to create an executable for the platform remains greyed out and all I can do it push it to my phone.

Any info would be great, I googled around for awhile now trying to figure out if the exports were removed from my Master Collection but as far as I can tell since I've owned it for so long now everything should be there still.