• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Missing Modules in 1.4.9999?

Hi all,

I recently switched from the Steam version of 1.4.1804 to the non-Steam version 1.4.9999. (Haven't touched the non-Steam version in years given the licensing was always finicky 5-10 years ago)

Somehow, I'm missing some modules in 1.4.9999 (specifically the MacOS export module) - anyone else run into this issue?

Interestingly enough, when I look at my licenses on the YoYo website, I have two Professional Licenses... one as "PERMANENT" but not "OWNED" and another as "PERMANENT"/"STEAM"

I somehow also have a standard license as "PERMANENT"/"OWNED"

Any ideas what might be going on here? Can't tell if this is a licensing issue on my side or if 9999 removed the Mac export given Apple discontinued support for 32 bit apps...

Many thanks for the help!

I don't own a steam copy so I've never had to transfer it. But if you've made the jump to standalone recently, you may need to contact support to have the license transferred too because it's possible such process isn't automatic.