• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

HTML5 Mint Tin Mini Apocalypse

NazGhuL

NazTaiL

PLAY

Mint Tin Mini Apocalypse is a simultaneous 2 player game of surviving the apocalypse! Against a friend or the computer, dice are frantically rolled and actions are made each time you get a 7. Be the first to bring your meeples inside the fallout shelter. Not enough room left? Kick your opponent meeples out! Watch out! There is a nefarious robot outside. It's ready to bring havoc on the city...

Play against an AI or challenge a friend using keyboard and mouse or on a tablet.

DEVBLOG

Game's page

B

bluesky5

Hi NazGhuL,

wow, nice game. I like graphic! How much time you need to make this kind of game ?

G

guadalcanal

Wow fun! It was complex but I got the hang of it pretty quickly. Although I reached a standoff with the AI where I kept putting my people in the shelter but the AI kept taking them out.... Eventually I won with a full 4 points though. Overall very nice!

NazGhuL

NazTaiL
Thank you. Took me about 4-5 months, part-time of course. I use graphics from different assets I bought and slightly modified them.
The biggest challenge was to make it works on many devices. (Super fun when playing against a friend on a Ipad.)