• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Minimum system requirements for game

H

Hybromech

I am not sure of what the minimum software and hardware the user needs to play my game. since my game is made with Game maker i am sure the basic specs for that should be known.

L

Lonewolff

Depends on your game.

If it is a 'click the clown' clone, the requirements will be minimal.

If it is a Crysis clone, the requirements will be pretty hefty.

K

Kobold

Depends on your game.

If it is a 'click the clown' clone, the requirements will be minimal.

If it is a Crysis clone, the requirements will be pretty hefty.
I am quite confident there is people around here that can definitely turn a "click the clown" into a ridiculously resource intense franken-game... of some sort...

I know I can.
All I need to do is have an 8k sprite of a extremely large stick-figure with 256 frames , and viola your Computer goes frozen solid

L

Lonewolff

I am quite confident there is people around here that can definitely turn a "click the clown" into a ridiculously resource intense franken-game... of some sort...

I know I can.
All I need to do is have an 8k sprite of a extremely large stick-figure with 256 frames , and viola your Computer goes frozen solid
Ha ha! No doubt about that one! :D