Free Minesweeper in GameMaker for mobile

Discussion in 'Made with GameMaker' started by Still57, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Still57

Still57 Member

Title: Minesweeper Classic: Retro
    Platforms: iOS, Android, Windows Phone

Description:

Play Minesweeper with its all retro classic graphics! Customize your settings to make the game your own. Also try out the revolutionary HINTS! button if you get stuck.

Features:
    • Starting point: You will always encounter an open field with your first tap
    • 5 game modes to choose from: Easy, Medium, Hard, Extreme and Custom. In custom mode you can specify the size of the board and the amount of mines on the board
    • 5 gorgeous retro themes: Classic, Dark, Chocolate, Rose and Mint! Unlock these themes by earning coins
    • Earn coins for flagging mines and winning rounds
    • Overview button: Fit the board to the screen or to its original scale
    • Pinch to zoom and drag to pan around
    • Question marks (Enable/Disable in settings)
    • Settings: Customize your game
    • Stats: Keep track of how well you are doing
    • Hints: Are you stuck? Press the hint button to highlight the area you should focus on. The hint button only shows you areas where you are certain to progress. It won't show areas where the outcome is unknown. You can also disable hints in the settings
    • Save/Load: The game will automatically continue where you left off from upon being launched
    • Continue: If you hit a mine you can continue from where you left off for 50 coins or by watching a video ad
    • Leaderboards: Keep track of worldwide player scores (times) for the Easy, Medium, Hard and Extreme game difficulties

Functions:
    • Flags: Press and hold on a cell to deploy a flag. Press and hold again to remove the flag. A cell will never open if you click on a flag
    • Question marks: (Disabled by default) Press on a flag to turn it into a question mark. Press on it again to turn it back into a flag
    • Hints: The hint button will highlight the surrounding of a cell which is already opened, and from which it is guaranteed to make progress
    • Tap number: Press on an open cell to reveal the cells surrounding it. This will only work if the surrounding cells are safe to open or if the surrounding mines have been flagged correctly

Coins:
    • Earn 1 coin for 1 correct mine flag
    • Earn bonus coins for completing a game

Enjoy!

Screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    danibus, andev, slojanko and 2 others like this.
  2. FROGANUS

FROGANUS Member

i love leaving minesweeper high scores.. i filled my bosses name as high scores on all the pcs at my last workplace, lol.

andev and Still57 like this.
  3. Sabnock

Sabnock Member

dam it. I was going to do minesweeper! :D

Nice

Still57 likes this.
  4. Still57

Still57 Member

Windows Phone link fixed!

5. Still57

Still57 Member

Features added in v1.0.5:

- Added a coin system where you earn coins for finding mines and completing games. You can use these coins to unlock themes!
    - Added 4 new gorgeous retro themes!
    - Added 8-bit sounds to match the retro styled skins! (Sounds are muted by default)
    - Modified the ending-board to show total coin earnings after the game. This can be switched back to its original version in the settings menu
    - Added rewarded video ads
    - Performance improvements

Check out the screenshots for the updated version

6. Still57

Still57 Member

New Video!!

7. Still57

Still57 Member

Features added in v1.0.10:

- Added Extreme difficulty (30 x 24 - 180 mines)
    - Increased the maximum columns to 24 for Custom mode
    - Tap number: Press on an open cell to reveal the cells surrounding it. This will only work if the surrounding cells are safe to open or if the surrounding mines have been flagged correctly (Enable/Disable in Settings)
    - Continue: If you hit a mine you can continue from where you left off for 50 coins or by watching a video ad (Enable/Disable in Settings)

Check out the screenshots for the updated version

8. Still57

Still57 Member

Updated this quite a bit

9. Toque

Toque Member

That’s actually pretty funny.

10. Morendral

Morendral Member

This is very good! Probably the best phone port I've ever played

Still57 likes this.