• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Beta Miki's Resource Shop

D

Deleted member 16767

I am making a resource shop with my own creative ideas and art. Story planning with 50 pages and art to go along with it is the planned package you can get for a sum of money invested in my work. Or you can pay individually. I am currently doing an IndieGoGo campaign until I start my own webshop.

maiveos_pixel_ad.png

The collected money goes to illustrations and character designs that I can put on the story design document. I do the game art myself.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/maiveos-the-mask-of-acknowledge-story-world/x/15342128#/

Regards,
Miki

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 16767

maiveos_pixel_ad_2.png
The main features of the first hero; High Advisor, Master Jojs Sakkat game art is done. Walk, walk with weapon, attack and throw weapon. Next hero being worked on is Tide Clearer, Master Hinez Huzzoree.

Last edited by a moderator: