Free Mesh - iOS, Android and PC

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
This is one the games I think I'm most proud of... It has a very simple gameplay loop, but is dynamic, fun to play and has really nice graphics and sound (the music is by Kubbi and rocks!). However I let it slide with the updates and the game has been removed from the various stores that I had it in... But not any more! I've GMS2-ified it and updated all the stores so you can now get the game once more!

Player_Icon.png

In this "Ant-Smasher-meets-Geometry-Wars" game you use your mouse to destroy neon blocks that fall through the mesh in an attempt to get the highest score. But watch out for the "special" blocks which can end the run or have unforeseen effects on the gameplay! The more you play the harder it gets, but the better you get the higher the scores!

FEATURES
  • Addictive progressive gameplay
  • Multiple block types and patterns
  • Mesmerizing neon graphics
  • Stunning Music by Kubbi
  • Online Scoreboard
CONTROLS
The game is controlled only by the mouse on PC and simply touching the screen on mobile devices. Touch/hold LMB and move to destroy the blocks, touch/hold LMB without moving to power up an explosion when your energy bar is full.

Amon

That was cool. I like the effects. Overal it was very fun which is the main ingredient to getting me to play the game again.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Just a wee update on this game, as I've recently gone through it and cleaned up some code and re-compiled it using the latest Android SDKs. It's as fun as ever and it's still free for Android, so check it out! :)