GML MENU (save and load)

K

Kauan Henrique

good afternoon, my name is kauan, i am 16 years old, i am passionate about programming, i am currently taking a course in systems development and, in the interest of game development, i met Game Maker Studio 2, i learned a little of the language, but i am new and I need to learn a lot more. and I currently need to learn how to develop a menu to save and load a saved game, if someone can help me

Slyddar

Here's how you can add a menu.

As for saving and loading, there are plenty of other tutorials on Youtube showing how to do that. It also depends on your game as to which one would work best for you. If you are passionate, as you say, then explore various methods, follow as many tutorials as you can, and when you have code you have entered, and are stuck on, then come here and ask for help showing what you have tried.

2dgeminis

Start by learning how to use ini files (check the manual) and the other types of file systems, along with arrays and lists.

K

Kauan Henrique

[QUOTE = "Slyddar, postagem: 454717, membro: 11372"]
Veja como você pode adicionar um menu.

[MÍDIA = youtube] _2CrhKO5ojE [/ MÍDIA]

Quanto ao salvamento e carregamento, há muitos outros tutoriais no Youtube mostrando como fazer isso. Também depende do seu jogo sobre qual deles funcionaria melhor para você. Se você é apaixonado, como você diz, explore vários métodos, siga o máximo de tutoriais possível e, quando tiver o código digitado e estiver preso, venha aqui e peça ajuda para mostrar o que você tentou.
[/CITAR]