• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Alpha Memory Trees ( RPG Life+Farming simulation game )

E

estherfanworld

Memory Trees RPG Life+Farming Game
the game will be quite big. I plan that there would be shops to buy tools, items for harvesting, planting, fishing, etc. Then there would be mini events to score our crush. I believe that this will take a long time to finish:We want to make a game that make you happy and enjoy it

-Gameplay-
Based on RPG Rune Factory , the game wil be in a 3D world

Download
beta version Memory trees Alpha 7.8

Become Patreon for play Memory trees Alpha 0.8+

Main Character
and character that can get getting married

our game make 2 version for male and female story will be Different we know that our game still on develop still have so much thing to do but hope you still enjoy

If you like please Share our project

and Follow us => facebook twitter tumblr instagram

Some screenshots

RujiK

With a tile like "Memory Tree" I was expecting some sweet kind of data structure.

This is made in game maker?? I would have guessed probably unity or maybe unreal to be honest. That's some really nice 3d. Good art too.

Also all your images give this error:
Fatal error [400]: SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections
Triggered in /lib/G/classes/class.db.php at line 98

Stack trace:
#0 /lib/G/classes/class.db.php(109): G\DB->__construct()
#1 /app/loader.php(42): G\DB::getInstance()
#2 /index.php(20): include_once('/app/loader.php')

Looking through your Twitter feed, I see a lot of hashtag #unity3d associated with screenshots being posted. Is this made in Gamemaker or Unity?

G

Guest User

i hope all those anime pictures on the tumblr you linked to are flagged appropriately. :p