• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android Maybe the most unique game in 2021: Always Together

Hello everyone!

I'm GameMaker developer and this year I decided to focus on mobile.
so today I going to present my very first mobile game ever - Always Together: the twins adventure!

the idea for this game is to move the players with only one controller, hope you will have fun & rate this game.
Made with ♥, by DynamicGames

(big surprise at level 15 🤫 )
Link: Always Together: the twins adventure!

------------ Screenshot ------------
WhatsApp Image 2021-03-25 at 15.40.11 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-03-25 at 15.40.11 (3).jpeg

BB Scary

I played your game. Good idea, but few levels and too much easy. I thing, maybe it would be better set the background music louder. On google play i left you a rating. (Petr Kunc)

SCR

Interesting concept.

The Level Select room is clean. One quick suggestion. For me it was very difficult to consistently touch the jump button on the screen, which can be frustrating. Maybe you could consider increasing size of the jump button mask. (or maybe perform the Jump Button action if there is a touch on the right half of the screen.)

The Move Left/Right button was also difficult to use consistently. You could do something similar to what is suggested above. (A touch on the left of the screen initiates a reference point and the left or right action occurs when the finger touch drags left or right from that reference point.)

Keep up the good work!