Match 3 - Wanted

I have gone through all the match 3 projects in the marketplace and none of them is exactly what I want. Have tried to make my own but time gets in the way (which is a funny thing to have to say while the world is in lock down mode).

Does anyone have a Match 3 project that they are willing to sell, failing that I'll hire a programmer to finish my version.

James

I have gone through all the match 3 projects in the marketplace and none of them is exactly what I want. Have tried to make my own but time gets in the way (which is a funny thing to have to say while the world is in lock down mode).

Does anyone have a Match 3 project that they are willing to sell, failing that I'll hire a programmer to finish my version.

James
tenor3.gif

I don't know... maybe? It depends on what exactly you want. ;)

Could you provide us with a bit more information?

Cameron

I made an awesome match 3 game for android a while ago that I would be willing to sell. I also have a lot of experience programming and have worked professionally. If you are serious I can help you accomplish what you are going for. I will pm you and we can carry this conversation further.