marry this to someone ;) oops

Status
Not open for further replies.

shandor

2021-12-02 (5).png
what is the better O time in this case, at n=221 TRILLION... bow

I wish I had installed ruby but I digress :p they make that cop..

Also, gml is fun, but we're (a team I'm on). are noticing tons of informal f'u's in the form of mishandled buggeries.

shandor

I have nearly two-digit years of experience with responding to Q&A topics and even I can't for the life of me make out what your question is.
it's a computer science joke/question... most O times are ran to 221... trillions execution = n for instance, to allow a measurement of R.T known, as run time eql...

anyways, what's GPT3?

S

Sam (Deleted User)

lol this is the new ethian with verbosity turned off in the compiler flags

Nidoking

This appears to be an attempt to reply to this thread, which doesn't make much more sense of it, but I never thought I'd see a "post new thread instead of replying" outside of Something Awful.

gnysek

I would like to draw attention, that while Visual Studio indeed have "Studio" in it's name, it's not any previous (or future) version of GameMaker Studio.

NightFrost

An artificial intelligence base
To be exact, it is not an AI but an language model. Or as I've seen it being described, an autocomplete on steroids. By what I've read, it is really good at its job.

Some have suggested once it becomes readily available, it has a bright future in stuffing the internet up to its brim with autogenerated spam mail.

shandor

Why don't I ever see @Cantavanda in these threads? This sort of rambling seems like his kinda jam. Wonder if it is a Clark Kent sorta thing?
never knew that person. I was on here years ago, and met with @KurtBlissZ but after that, I went silent, the old email that account is on is dead, as in, I no longer have access to it, because the phone to it is no longer in my name.
but I assume it's an inside joke, who's clark kent, are you implying I am an alien

Nidoking

Is this trolling? I don't see the joke. It's just the same for loop that either loops p times doing absolutely nothing or crashes the game because the loop body containing the declaration of the variable you're returning doesn't run. Or is that the joke... you post the same for loop repeatedly for no effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.