Discussion Marketplace rejecting assets/failed upload

Discussion in 'GameMaker Studio 2 Community Tech Support' started by Chaser, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Chaser

Chaser Member

Hi, Sorry to ask here, but i have looked for other posts to find an answer. I thought i would ask here first before submitting a ticket, just in case an easy solution is found to my issues.

up until now i have been able to upload assets to the marketplace relatively easily. I recently moved to another PC where i have downloaded, installed GMS2 and now have all my projects there which are working fine.

When trying to upload to the marketplace i was asked for my certificate. my certificate was on my old machine so i generated a new one. This worked fine.
    From the IDE i am able to create an asset package fine. Once the upload was successful the IDE pops up the yoyogames signin. i am able to sign in but the web page in the IDE doesn't seem to work as it should. 'Gamemaker', 'Settings' and 'Publisher' tabs do not work, what i mean by that is you click on them and nothing happens. the only tab that works is 'Account Dashboard'.

So, i signed in via chrome as i would normally do and the tabs links work fine. I can see the asset package i have created and filled in the asset criteria, but i am unable to publish due to the asset being 'Rejected', but it says versions say 'None', so i'm a little confused by whats actually happened here. Has the project files been uploaded? has the marketplace rejected them because they are not accepted for valid reasons? Is there something wrong with the certificate? is there a setting i have missed somewhere?

I have done the same thing back on my old machine, just to be sure that its not the new machine i am on and i'm getting the same result.

Is anyone having the same issues or experienced this issue and came up with a solution, or if someone could point me in the right direction i would appreciate it.
    IDE: v2.2.3.436 RunTime: v2.2.3.344.

Thanks in advance. :)