• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Question - Account Marketplace profile: Can't see all my assets in Analytics page

C

Curial Lloses

First of all, I'm not sure if this post goes here. May the moderators move it where they think it's appropiate.

Since I have now more than 3 assets in marketplace I've seen that I can't see the stats of more than 3 assets in my Publisher/Analytics page and in consecuence I don't know which is my total revenue.

My "Breakdown by asset" only shows 3 assets and the highchart only show stats for these 3 assets.

Is this a known issue? Is there a way to check the analytics of all my assets?

Thank your for any help!

zbox

GMC Elder
Yeah there was a time period where any asset created in that time was ( and still is) not showing up in the analytics graph. They do however show in the purchases list.
Very annoying, I opened a support ticket months ago and the best I've got is that they're "aware" if it

C

Curial Lloses

Yeah there was a time period where any asset created in that time was ( and still is) not showing up in the analytics graph. They do however show in the purchases list.
Very annoying, I opened a support ticket months ago and the best I've got is that they're "aware" if it
Well, thx a lot to point it. At least I know more people has this issue and that it has been reported :)