• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

manual won't open [SOLVED]

T

TenaciousD-rekk

hey, just wondering real quick if anyone knows any reason why my game maker manual won't open. It hasn't opened for a while, then just a minute ago it opened once, so of course I closed it. Now it's not opening again! Any help or ideas are appreciated in advance!

G

Guest User

check to see if your Temp folder is missing or otherwise unavailable, if it is just re-create it and the manual will start opening again (unless there's more than one issue, ofc). i think it's at:
Code:
User > AppData > Local > Temp

T

TenaciousD-rekk

hmm.. no luck, can't find appdata anywhere

pffft... found it, really wish I would've googled appdata before I posted... thanx man, you're a life saver

Last edited by a moderator: