• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Released Man O' Wasps [Score Focused Platformer]

Snorillaka

Hi all. I've been developing this on and off for about a year now and finally have it at a point where I'm not ashamed to share it with others.

Aid the fledgling golf-slaying bio-colony, Man O' Wasps, with the miracle of movement as it brings about an end of existence to the loathsome golfing community. Kill them quickly before the virulent ameba-brained trash have the whole world turned into one exquisitely maintained 18 continent golf course.

Man O' Wasps: Kills the Golfers is an arcade action platformer video game. High scoring is encouraged since points double as currency and hit points.

View attachment 20490 View attachment 20493
View attachment 20491 View attachment 20492

Download available here:
https://snorillaka.itch.io/man-o-wasps-battles-the-golfers

Any comments would be appreciated, positive or otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
Bumping this because there was a problem with the link, which is now fixed. The author posted his update today.

Snorillaka

I updated the itch.io page of this project recently with a majorly reworked edition of the game, and made a video demonstrating the games systems, if you can call them that.

The finished project features 70+ new stages, a number of new enemies, and a boss fight, among many other things that escape my memory at present.

The game's pace has been sped up significantly from before. Each stage can be completed in a matter of seconds, with the games three zones taking about eight minutes at the most to complete.

smaller.png smaller2.png smaller3.pngsmaller4.png

I apologise for making it look like eye poison.

Note: The missing view attachment links in the first post were old GIF images from the original project.

Last edited: