• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Major issues with sprites in 2.0.5.72

A

Ayziak

So I just updated (as it seems to be mandatory) and have had some major issues with sprites and drawn surfaces. The main culprit appears to be depth. Objects behind walls are shown above and etc. As well, the lighting engine in my project (CBNA) is showing up weird and tinted green all of a sudden. These issues are most definitely not from my game itself. (I've tried loading backups). I am aware that there is an official bug reporting link however I feel it would be more effective to post here. Thanks for you time.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
If you are depending on the draw order for a single layer then you shouldn't. Draw order is NOT guaranteed except for instances on separate layers. Just as in 1.4 all instances at the same depth could be drawn in any order.

The-any-Key

Draw order is NOT guaranteed except for instances on separate layers
This is the third like I throw on the same comment in three different posts :)

When do people learn :D

I guess it getting harder and harder to follow the forums language policy.

The thing I try to explain all the time is that MMO is not just a checkbox that you click on and everything starts to work :)

Last edited: