• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Main site not giving me an upgrade option for GMS 2

Hey there, I'm a Game Maker Studio 1.4 user who just downloaded and installed the trial version of GMS 2. I saw the upgrade discount for GMS 1.4 users who wish to upgrade to GMS 2, and tried to upgrade, however each time I try adding GMS 2's Desktop version to my cart like the upgrade tutorial showed, I'm told I still need to pay the full $99.99, rather than the $59.99 as shown in the screenshots in the upgrade tutorial.

I double checked the dates just to make sure I wasn't a year late to the party, and I've tried adding it and removing it from my cart several times now but i'm still not being offered the upgrade discount. Am I just doing something wrong? Anyone got any advice for this, or who can I email who can fix this and is likely to respond before August 31st when the discount offer expires?

Mike

nobody important
GMC Elder
Contact the helpdesk, they are the only ones that will be able to help....

rIKmAN

I noticed the UWP module had stopped showing a discount a couple of days ago too. HTML5 still showed the discount price.