Discussion Made Up Words You Actually Use

T

Thunder Lion

Made up words. Have you ever made up words and use th3m in real life?

Here are mine mind you some are real words but used differently and some are not my own but no one i use them with knows what they mean.

Cripping - refers to things that are distasteful usually spoken with a aggravated southern accent.

Westlodies - the old neighborhood refering to it in an endearing way.

Nibby - to be nosey or to be all up in the kool aide attempting to know the flavor.

Coagulate - This word means exactly what it means (I thought I made it up)

FlOz - (fluid ounces), flourid ounce, i dont know why

Cranit - you know darn it

Buccuska - refered to a womans buttocks, or something being crazy

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Falconsoft-Industries

Cramup term get up and be quite and get a grip of yourself.

M

MishMash

I tend to enjoy word extensions more so than entirely new words. My favourite being something like:

tiltage - "To induce maximum tiltage, I insta-locked Hanzo".

Rayek

My wife and I use many made-up sounds and words that create a sort-of secondary language we intersperse throughout our conversations. When we do this in public or when we are with friends, people look at us as if we're slumguzzling them.

It's quite simply galoptious to watch their dumb-foozled expressions thinking we're a pair of clodhoppers off our nuts, and I just saddle my nose, and enjoy the pied type. It simply slays me, such cards we are. When they finally get on the trolley that it's melting butter in a wig, and that door isn't worth bruising their knuckles on, my long drink of water and I change the ducks and goose it up

Although a rare occurrence, things have come to a pretty pass once or twice, some dreamboats of a bugbear get their dander up, and we're told to mind our p's and q's. Such non-cons we are!

Writing all this bosh with my teeth outwards is comfoozling me. Catching forty winks now.

ps none of these words are made-up ;)

A

Andy

I'm not sure if it counts, but I use the term defrag as a substitute for organizing. For example, I would say: "I am going to defrag my desk."

T

Thunder Lion

I'm not sure if it counts, but I use the term defrag as a substitute for organizing. For example, I would say: "I am going to defrag my desk."
That does kinda count but kinda does not cut it, you are band from Mars for life!

Gamebot

Boogeriffic! It can be used as a good thing or bad. So I use it both ways. Better then other words around little ears.

T

Thunder Lion

Trill - to act irrationally. Trilling to be acting irrationally.

T

Thunder Lion

1. Strangent - stressfully exciting
  2. Trilling - acting crazy or rude like tripping.

RollyBug

tiltage - "To induce maximum tiltage, I insta-locked Hanzo".
As a Hanzo main I sometimes instalock him, doesn't usually piss people off as long as you switch as needed.

On that note I sometimes use phrases like "scattered" (unfairly killed) around my friends.