• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Mac OSX Mac App ID Error

C

Chris T

Hello Gamemaker Community! Recently, I was trying to launch a project that was made on a windows computer, and sent over to my computer. However, every time I launch it, it comes up with an error saying, "Configuration Problem :Game Options - Mac / General / App Id is not set." I found the section in the settings that I need to change, but it is a blank space and I have no idea what to put in it. I think it might have something to do with Apple Developer, but I am mostly clueless. Please respond soon.

For development/testing purposes - I just put something random in there "0123456789" for example, which gets rid of the error.

C

Chris T

For development/testing purposes - I just put something random in there "0123456789" for example, which gets rid of the error.
Weird. I just tried that and yet it still says the same thing, App Id not set. I have tried many combinations, and it still doesn't work.