• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android Lunatika: horror quest (iOS/Android)

breakmt

There is also game called "Reika", that has same gameplay, but other story. So, if you interested in "Lunatika" I'm sure you will like "Reika" too!

eimie

Thumbs up for the really great art style, the surprisingly variety in gameplay and the engaging story so far. 👍

But unfortunately the amount of ads and the fact that they are coming randomly(?) by surprise while room transition are a little bit annoying and sometimes they kill the atmosphere.

Nevertheless I hope to finish this game. I'm really hooked on the story and very curious how it ends. That's really great work!

breakmt

Thumbs up for the really great art style, the surprisingly variety in gameplay and the engaging story so far. 👍

But unfortunately the amount of ads and the fact that they are coming randomly(?) by surprise while room transition are a little bit annoying and sometimes they kill the atmosphere.

Nevertheless I hope to finish this game. I'm really hooked on the story and very curious how it ends. That's really great work!
Thanks for feedback! You can turn off ads with a small donation, but it's available on Android only for now.
Ads are not coming randomly, they should appear only between levels and no more than once a minute.

I'm glad that you like art and gameplay overall, cause I'm thinking about continue to develop something like this or change to other games.

Thanks again! Hope to see your comment after you finish the game :)

eimie

Thanks for feedback! You can turn off ads with a small donation, but it's available on Android only for now.
Ads are not coming randomly, they should appear only between levels and no more than once a minute.

I'm glad that you like art and gameplay overall, cause I'm thinking about continue to develop something like this or change to other games.

Thanks again! Hope to see your comment after you finish the game :)
Ah ok, I currently play the game on iOS, so I have to live with the ads. But it's good to know the internal logics behind their appearance.
I would like to see more games in this style and I will also check out your other games when I dust off my old Android phone the next time (most of them are Android exclusives as I see). But I'm not sure if my personal taste is mainstream in this case 😅

I'll let you know when I'm through!