Game Jam Ludum Dare 36

H

Heat4Life

I created a Point and Click game where you click a Rock and It will turn into a rock... fear me pls because I created an awesome game that nobody can beat in the Game Industry so that's why Ubisoft must hire me now and YoYo games must hire me now for being so majestic and awesome at my Point and Click game on Ludum dare.. so again, fear me pls #GameMakerArmy

Kepons

Lost The Bet
I didn't enter this time mostly because I was too lazy and wasn't really fond of the theme (but, as always, people implemented it in their games in ways I could never even imagine), but I did enter the last 2 times. The new entry browser is pretty cool.

I created a Point and Click game where you click a Rock and It will turn into a rock... fear me pls because I created an awesome game that nobody can beat in the Game Industry so that's why Ubisoft must hire me now and YoYo games must hire me now for being so majestic and awesome at my Point and Click game on Ludum dare.. so again, fear me pls #GameMakerArmy
Link to your game?

H

Heat4Life

Link to your game?
To be honest, The Ludum Dare Staff removed It for being too offensive, Because Clicking Rocks so the Rocks can turn into a Rocks is a Crime... A mouse-clicky crime...

Kepons

Lost The Bet
To be honest, The Ludum Dare Staff removed It for being too offensive, Because Clicking Rocks so the Rocks can turn into a Rocks is a Crime... A mouse-clicky crime...
Oh, that's disrespectful. Can you send it to me or post it on the GMC so at least someone can appreciate it?

Alice

Darts addict
Forum Staff
Ah, right, I made that thing called The Great Sphinx Pyramid. Generally, a silly puzzle game where I got to play around with a 1/2 top-down perspective and various elements (not all of which made it to the actual levels... ^^').