Portfolio - Audio [For Hire] Lucas Schacht - ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ & ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ซ

Lucas Schacht
Composer / Sound Designer

Introduction:
Hey there!

My name is Lucas and I'm a music composer, producer and sound designer from Germany.

With over 12 years of experience in audio production, I offer my services in a large variety of styles and genres.
I studied at the "IT College Putbus" on the Isle of Rรผgen, Germany where I gathered extra skills in addition to
what I learned autodidactically. I also completed a three months game audio design course and received the certificate.
My experiences in the field include working for video game developers, filmmakers and theater productions.
Also I directed an audio-roleplay workshop in a local elementary school from 2018 - 2023.

By also taking part in numerous Game Jams continuously, I worked in a huge variety of game genres already.

I'm a beta tester for Soundiron and MNTRA Instruments and regulary work on official audio examples for their NI Kontakt & MNDALA 2 Libraries.

Audio examples:
For more audio examples you can check out my website or my YouTube channel.

Recent projects I worked for include:

Hear some of my recent works in game context:

Pricing:
The price for commissions depends on the complexity and scope of the project but
don't hesitate to ask me about the pricing regarding your requested items.
I'll happily make you a not-binding offer!

I'm also up for joining a serious and ambitioned team for long-term collaboration!

GMC Feedback:
I first reached out to Lucas for a specific commission which he promptly delivered on, and since then he's enthusiastically accepted to work on the SFX for my game going forward. He's already improved the quality of my game significantly, turning whatever ideas I throw his way into professional quality sound effects, giving consistent updates as he works. He's always happy to make changes if I have notes, and his knowledge of gamemaker/programming makes the whole process go even smoother.
Itโ€™s very clear that he loves what he does and Iโ€™m very happy to be working with him! Highly recommend!
I commissioned Lucas for some SNES style sound design work a few weeks ago. He was extremely polite and professional, and gave me frequent updates while he was working. His prices were more than fair, and the quality of his work was fantastic - if I didn't know any better, I'd say the sounds he created came straight out of an oldschool SNES RPG. I'll be commissioning him again soon - if you need any sound work done, I'd definitely recommend giving Lucas a shot. He's a skilled and honest artist! =)
I had the pleasure of working with Lucas for some background tracks. He is very professional and knowledgeable, delivers what he promised and has very competitive prices. Any sort of changes to the tracks were not a problem and were delivered promptly. The final products were of high quality.

Recommended. 5/5
Lucas and I teamed up for the "The Frozen GMC Jam 43".
He created all the music and sound effects for our game.

Lucas was very professional throughout, work was done quickly and to a very high standard.

Really hope to work with Lucas again in the not too distant future.
I recommend this fella

Given the opportunity, I'll provide my skills and experience to add to your projects and ideas. Looking forward to working with you! :)

for business enquiries:
[email protected] or PM.​

Last edited:
This jam game was a lot of fun to make!
Had a lot of fun recoding sound effects for it!

Last edited:
Wind Waker is my most favorite Zelda game
and The Ballad Of Gales one of my absolute favourite pieces!
So here's my little cover version:

Last edited:
Y'all know what a Game Jam is.
Well us producers have music-making jams too,
and this was my entry for one of these:

Last edited:
I don't make music and SFX only, I do program too and sometimes I make pixel art for fun.
This was my solo-dev entry for a Game Jam - I made all of the arts, music and code by myself within 8 days.

Last edited:
For Halloween 2022, Soundiron hosted a contest - They provided this AI generated animation
and we had to come up with sound for it. This was my submission:

Last edited:
I commissioned Lucas for some SNES style sound design work a few weeks ago. He was extremely polite and professional, and gave me frequent updates while he was working. His prices were more than fair, and the quality of his work was fantastic - if I didn't know any better, I'd say the sounds he created came straight out of an oldschool SNES RPG. I'll be commissioning him again soon - if you need any sound work done, I'd definitely recommend giving Lucas a shot. He's a skilled and honest artist! =)

Here you can see a quick scratching-the-surface walkthrough,
of how I composed one of the official audio examples for
Soundiron's Rust 4 - Relics.

Last edited:
This is hevaily inspired by the Ocarina Of Time Ice cave in Zora's Domain, however it
doesn't sound like Zelda at all. I simply had the images in mind when making this.

Last edited:
Yay! Finally updated my website and uploaded more original content to my YouTube channel.
I recently finished music and sound effects for three different games (which still are under an NDA).

Meanwhile I'm focusing more on my YouTube channel rather than soundcloud. So if you're interested in following what I do, you might wanna check out my channel.

I'm currently working on another project by Odelay Studios but I'm free for any other commissions regardless!

Thanks for the support!

Stra

I had the pleasure of working with Lucas for some background tracks. He is very professional and knowledgeable, delivers what he promised and has very competitive prices. Any sort of changes to the tracks were not a problem and were delivered promptly. The final products were of high quality.

Recommended. 5/5

Alexx

Lucas and I teamed up for the "The Frozen GMC Jam 43".
He created all the music and sound effects for our game.

Lucas was very professional throughout, work was done quickly and to a very high standard.

Really hope to work with Lucas again in the not too distant future.

This was the first game I worked on together with @Mavvy!
It's far from complete, but we haven't forgotten about it and
will eventually get back to working on this!

It was a jam entry and this is all the music I made for the jam version:

Last edited:
The Unit 371 Soundtrack... Something I'm pretty proud of, but unfortunately the development
of this game was stopped too! :-(

Last edited:
The cursed jam entry...
We messed up really bad last minute, so the entry became somewhat unplayable.
Well, this is the music at least, hehe...

Last edited: