• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion Low Resolution support

M

Marcin

Hello its very bad using GM2 for low resolution pc/laptops. I have PC on fullHD but on laptop i have only 1366x768 pixels and when i use GM2 all the time i see nothing becasue to many windows open for almost all screen width. Even on start i see something like this image attached. Sometimes when one window its to big i spent some long time before i can make it smaller again so its very annoing durring project when you have to repeat this all the time.

Attachments

A

Alberto

Maybe you can configure your own layout and then save it (top menu bar option "Layouts").

M

Marcin

Not only layout is problem, if You click one window then u have one window on your screen and You cant click another leftside window or right, it is possible but its just annoying GM1 was also bad ergonomic but GM2 its worst for now. If we have placement like we have (one screen everything) just make some button in corner or whatever -/+ but for everything not only inside one window. Then if something will be outside from left/right i can make it smaller and click easy on for example event window.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Change the DPi Override in the preferences and see if that helps. Prefs > General Settings > Workspaces > Dpi Override