• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Art Low Res Artist looking for a long term team!

P

PixelGamerDev

Hey guys, I recently stepped back from the dev scene to work on improving this low res style. It is an 8x8 style, but I'm still improving with things slightly larger. I'm currently looking for people to work with long term on projects. I'm hoping to start with very small projects to build up an overall portfolio and then maybe build one of those projects into something bigger. You can check out my art here. I'm constantly working on improving this everyday, especially with animations. Honestly, I'm not looking for pros, just people who are starting out their journey, or a ways into it, looking to make a permanent team to build with. I do treat this as a passion, and I know it will take time before that major project shows up, but I'm gonna keep pushing towards it. I just want to find similar people, primarily a programmer and audio engineer. I want to make the team small and stable. If this is something you may be interested in, you can reach me via discord: Clark#6502.

The games I have done can be found here.

Petrik33

Hey guys, I recently stepped back from the dev scene to work on improving this low res style. It is an 8x8 style, but I'm still improving with things slightly larger. I'm currently looking for people to work with long term on projects. I'm hoping to start with very small projects to build up an overall portfolio and then maybe build one of those projects into something bigger. You can check out my art here. I'm constantly working on improving this everyday, especially with animations. Honestly, I'm not looking for pros, just people who are starting out their journey, or a ways into it, looking to make a permanent team to build with. I do treat this as a passion, and I know it will take time before that major project shows up, but I'm gonna keep pushing towards it. I just want to find similar people, primarily a programmer and audio engineer. I want to make the team small and stable. If this is something you may be interested in, you can reach me via discord: Clark#6502.

The games I have done can be found here.
Send the request to your discord friends.
Wanted to send this message there but something went wrong so:
Hello, I have found your portfolio on GameMaker Community, actually I am interested in the same thing as you, I am a programmer, of course I am only starting my journey in Gamemaking, but I have already made something, and I also liked the things you did, especially the look of the potion game. So if you're still interested, you can explain me your ideas that you need help in realization of or I can tell you what I am working on now, so you can help me.