1. Hey! Guest! The 35th GMC Jam will take place between November 28th, 12:00 UTC - December 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Portfolio - Art [LOW-COST] Experienced 2D Artist and Animator

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by AndrewTidey, Dec 12, 2018.

1. AndrewTidey

AndrewTidey Member

Hey, I'm Andrew. I've been making games for 7 years now and have experience on the programming and art side of things. I can do art for all aspects of the game - characters, backgrounds, GUI, logo, promo material or any other specific asset you may need. I can also do a range of art-styles to match your game's theme and design brief.

I work at £13 per hour but can work at a fixed price too if you have an asset list. I'm a fast worker and good with deadlines and will do a few test assets for you before you commit to me so you know what you're getting and the direction I'm going in.

Below is a collection of my art, If you have any inquires or want to see more examples you can message me on here or email me at andrewtidey@hotmail.com and I'll get back to you soon ;)

One of my games RabbitShark:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Free assets I released on my website: http://andrewtidey.blogspot.com/
    [​IMG]

And the logos from some of my games:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018