Portfolio - Art Looking to collab or join a team...

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by Schwee, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Schwee

Schwee Member

Professional web programmer and artist here and I am getting the itch for a creative outlet. Just took a look at Katana ZERO on Steam and it gives me that feeling that is half inspiration and half guilt for not putting more effort into game dev by now. I can essentially fill any role on the team. Not to say I am a prodigy or anything but I'm well versed enough in all of these areas to not embarrass myself.

Please feel free to email me at jschweihs@gmail.com if you are interested in collaborating and/or have an open position on your team.

https://cg-portfolio.herokuapp.com/pixel-art if you care to see some art samples.

mikix and SilentxxBunny like this.
  2. mikix

mikix Member

Are you willing to make a B&W game with shades of grey in it too? I'm not looking to earn money out of this, just looking to have some fun. My idea is to draw the environment, how big it may be, and maybe you can program it? I'm a programmer too but I am so so not into programming right now. I can speak with you from programmer to programmer though, as we are both GML coders.

Here is a screenshot of what I call "level 1" for the game. If you're interested, let me know.

level1.jpg

3. BanebyteGames

BanebyteGames Member

Hey, im interested in collabing with you. Can you give me your mail link