• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request Looking for someone who wants to turn this concept art into a game

A

anervoussystem

Hey all. This is my first post on here. I used gamemaker as a kid, but don't know much about game development. I do however, really enjoy making concept art and was recently inspired by a mixture of Among Us and Pikmin. I ended up creating a turnip astronaut with a surgical mask. I know that it maybe sounds pretty ridiculous but I think it's kinda cute. I thought it would make a good character for a 2D game so I thought I'd post here. I'm willing to work with anyone interested. This is a rough doodle that I did in maybe 5 minutes, but I'm quite fond of it. I wouldn't be in charge of this if it becomes a project, but I'd be happy to be a part of the team.

turnip astronaut.png

Divinik

Hey idk if you found someone but I'd love to collab. I'm pretty good with gml programming. Hmu if you still want to make a game