Job Offer - Programmer Looking for someone to port existing games to GMS2

K

Kevin Bradford

We currently have 20 successful games made in Corona SDK. All graphic assets, sprites, sounds, and voiceovers are done. We have all the content made and ready to go, we just need it moved to a new engine.

While knowledge of Corona isn't required it might be helpful. We simply need our games recreated in GMS2.

If you have experience with this type of work I'd be interested in talking about prices. Our current apps are all 2D games, and each app has 20ish mini-games. The apps are monetized with in-app purchases and subscriptions.

Send me a PM and I can give you links to our existing products, that should give you a good scope of what is required. If you can provide examples of your finished products that'd be helpful too.

In addition to the programming, working with me to bring me up to speed on the code will be required. I'm a programmer with 20 years of experience but no GMS2 experience, so while you are porting the games I'll be learning GMS2 so I can take over the ongoing maintenance.

I would estimate moving all apps/games over would be a full year long project, with the possibility of an ongoing maintenance contract as I come up to speed on GMS2.

Thanks,
Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kevin Bradford

Posting just to get up to 5 minimum posts so I can send links! Sorry.