• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Artist Looking for someone to help with some basic models

N

Noted

I don't have much to offer and i have minimal experience as is. The game i am working on is my very first and i'm still in early stages and learning as i go. What i am looking to do is, start of with 3 basic characters for the entire beginning portion until i get it the way i like. I need an artist\animator to create and animate these characters. I am willing to pay of course and if i like the work done i will come back for many more assets as time goes on. This is probably not the best advertisement for help but this is a hobby i would like to one day turn in to something much more and if there is anyone interested in helping me out here then email me at [email protected]

If the email does not register here then please comment below and ill gladly respond. Thank you in advance.

matharoo

manualman
GameMaker Dev.
You have mentioned models, are you talking about 3D models, or just using that word for 2D sprites?

If it is the latter, then I am a pixel artist up for hire.

Last edited:

franswerfer

I don't have much to offer and i have minimal experience as is. The game i am working on is my very first and i'm still in early stages and learning as i go. What i am looking to do is, start of with 3 basic characters for the entire beginning portion until i get it the way i like. I need an artist\animator to create and animate these characters. I am willing to pay of course and if i like the work done i will come back for many more assets as time goes on. This is probably not the best advertisement for help but this is a hobby i would like to one day turn in to something much more and if there is anyone interested in helping me out here then email me at [email protected]

If the email does not register here then please comment below and ill gladly respond. Thank you in advance.
i can offer my services for a small pay as an pixel artist. here is some examples of my work.
https://franswerfer.deviantart.com/