Looking for someone to export [Android]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Ziphold

DISCLAIMER
First off, I just want to say I understand how disrespectful this thread might be, I dont even know if it belongs here.
I understand the hard work developers have put into GM:S and if any of the moderators will have a problem with this thread they can delete it. The only reason why I'm asking this is because I find it wrong to download pirated Game Maker, and I don't intend to ever do it.

WHAT IM ASKING
I have been working on a game the whole summer. At first the plan was to export it to Windows only as I'm underage and don't have hundreds of dollars to spend on software. However, as the game was getting polished, it seemed like a better idea to export it to an Android device.
What I'm looking for is someone with an android module to help me export the game. I will supply with all the required materials like splash screen and icons, so there is not much work whatsoever.
There will be a profit share.

I understand this is very, very wrong, but if any ad profit comes out of this game, I will make sure to buy Android export.

In advance, thank you.
If you are interested, leave me your email in the reply.

jazzzar

I think that this thing cannot be done unless you get the person who compiles for you to publish it under his own name, compiling it for you to publish is illegal (i think), better wait for someone who knows about these things to be sure, but did you consider the fact that for android the game needs more work ion the part of scaling for many android devices? and maybe some other tweaks to make it fit on one

Z

Ziphold

I think that this thing cannot be done unless you get the person who compiles for you to publish it under his own name, compiling it for you to publish is illegal (i think), better wait for someone who knows about these things to be sure, but did you consider the fact that for android the game needs more work ion the part of scaling for many android devices? and maybe some other tweaks to make it fit on one
Thanks for the answer, I never knew it was illegal :3

And yes, I know that android games need polishing and scaling. Tried to write it but forgot, everything is optimized and view is scaled with the device display using some helpful scripts. Touch buttons work because checking for mouse press = checking for tap. So all in all, everything is in sync.

C

CedSharp

Before posting on a forum one normaly should read the guidelines, which specifies that the sort of request you are making is not allowed.
You also go against yoyogame's EULA if you actually do it, even if you don't post on this forum.

I'm not saying you're a bad person at all, don't worry.
Just warning you, because you could get in trouble :)

Regards ~
CedSharp

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Yep, sorry, the post above hits the nail on the head. This kind of request isn't permitted... So I have to close the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.