• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request Looking for someone as enthusiastic about JRPGs as myself

SoulForge

If you're here, then perhaps you too have a love of the JRPG that almost transcends reality and attempts to destroy god with the power of friendship.

I'm working on a sandbox JRPG in the vein of old dragon quest/final fantasy/SaGa titles in terms of visuals. I'm a programmer starting this alone, which is where the problem lays. Having another on for the ride, while making the work progress faster, would honestly just be a much more enjoyable experience.

I've drawn up my GDD and am happy to answer any questions you might have regarding this project. This is a passion project through and through, something I've wanted to do my whole life. With the my country on lockdown, I feel there is no better time to get started.

You can contact me here or by email at [email protected]

I hope you hear from you, yes you reading this ;)

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Please include a project presentation that shows the game in its current state of development - this is required for team requests. ;)