• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Graphics Looking for some ground tiles

W

warbo

Hi GMC

i was just wondering if anyone knows of a place where i can acquire some ground tiles like the following.

I already use the above and drawn them out myself but honestly they look poor so i was wondering if anyone knows of a place that offers these types of tiles.

G

Guest User

opengameart might have tiles? i think? i haven't actually used the site myself but its the go-to recommendation here.

otherwise, places people sell game assets like the marketplace here for GM (and every other IDE marketplace) will probably have a selection of tiles. i know they sell assets on itch.io as well but idk if that includes graphics.

T

tdg_

opengameart might have tiles? i think? i haven't actually used the site myself but its the go-to recommendation here.

otherwise, places people sell game assets like the marketplace here for GM (and every other IDE marketplace) will probably have a selection of tiles. i know they sell assets on itch.io as well but idk if that includes graphics.
There are a ton of assets both for free and on sale at itch.io. There is an entire game jam coming up based on one guys assets alone.