• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request Looking For Secondary Programmer

• Thread starter Matty FiveThousand
  • Start date
M

Matty FiveThousand

we are currently looking for a secondary programmer, we are making a Hacking Simulator game and making it very realistic... looking for a programmer to maybe fill in some gaps and throw in some ideas.
this is a profit-share opportunity there's a huge market for hacking simulators and it has been tried over and over again by many games, such as uplink/slavehack/hackwars. which have all kind of failed except uplink.

i know alot about hacking so we can make this simple but realistic and fun. shoot me a message if interested

Note : also if any sound producers or graphic designers feel free too message and show some work we will consider.

Thank You, Quad5

S

Sylveax

Interested. Also making music/ sound design. asking back to you: Interested?

M

MrRoyal86

Hi My name is royal i am 13 (please dont stop reading here) i really want to program games. i have gotten pretty far into my own game. but i would really like to work with a team i think that simulators are cool. i would love to learn and be a part of the team. this would be a huge learning experience for me. a link to my pretty crappy first game. plz dont judge my are skills. some was from a tutorial like the movement system but the other mechanics like score and my level locking system are built by me. please consider me that would be awesome https://mrroyal86.itch.io/ninja-platformer-beta by the way i have stoped working on this game