• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Art looking for portrait work

G

gravityowl

hello i am an artist and i can do portrait art for your game (prices listed bellow) i unfortunately do not have the necessary tools for drawing professionally so i can only provide amateurish hand drawn art
i cannot draw pixel art
i can barely draw hands
i cannot draw legs

if you'd like me to draw something for you please ask for one or more of the following

pencil sketch : $2
shaded pencil sketch: $5
pencil sketch converted to digital art without shading: $8
pencil sketch converted to digital art with shading: $10

since i always start everything with a pencil sketch i'll give you all forms of the drawing the higher tier you chose (example you'll get pencil sketch and digital art at level 3)

i can not guarantee every photo i draw will come out a masterpiece, im only human but i will certainly try my best :)

this is a link to my previous works
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19pCMWDtHMJ16ZTSsDMRXcJLncJcIz7wE?usp=sharing