• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - General Looking for Playtesters for a Casual Puzzle Game

Hi!

I'm working on a casual game called, Magic Paint Pop, which will be an HTML5 game playable in the browser.

See the screenshots attached to get an idea of what the game is like.

I'm looking for 1-2 testers to first try the Windows version of the game, and later on, the HTML5 version with their mobile device.

In total, the testing will take approximately 2-4 hours (can be split into 2 or more sessions), during which we will do the following:

1) I will send you the test version of the game (Windows).

2) You will play the game on your own computer, and this will be viewed remotely through Skype's screen share by me.

Note that this doesn't give me the access to control your computer remotely; I simply need to be able to view the game window as you play to see what you are doing.

3) While you play, we will also be communicating via Skype by writing. For example, I might ask questions related to the game or provide instructions on what I want you to try.

4) After the testing session, I may ask you to send me the save file of the game to observe the scores you've reached in each level.

The schedule for testing will be negotiated on Skype, but I'm very flexible in this matter.

What I require from you is that you have played these types of casual puzzle games enough to be able to know what is considered good and bad in those types of games. Examples include Candy Crush Saga, Bejeweled and Toy Blast.

You should also be able to give constructive criticism and point out areas that you think already work well, and why that is the case. I understand that everyone's opinion is their subjective take on things, but being able to explain your opinions helps me understand what goes inside the gamers' minds.

--

If you're interested, please send me a private message. In the message, please list some games you've enjoyed and think might be a bit similar to this one. Please also tell me a little bit about your skill level as a player.

Payments will be sent via PayPal. The work only lasts for 2-4 hours, so the amount of payment will also reflect this fact. However, if I'm satisfied with your work, I will be likely to invite you to test more of my projects later on.

Attachments