Job Offer - Artist Looking for Pixel Artist to make me a sprite/animations for a KH2 style battle system prototype.

S

SuperSaabrio

I'm currently in the process of developing an action rpg prototype in game maker and I've been in a slump when it comes to making the graphics and animation for it. I've managed to prototype a decent amount of the battle system, but sprite work/animations and frame data actually play a very big part in the feel of a battle system like this.

There will only be 2 directions (left and right) for the combat sections of the game which should save a lot of time (and hopefully some money heheh). The town sections however will have four direction facing sprites.

I'm looking for sprites similar in style to something like chrono trigger. The main thing I want is for them to be expressive.

These are the sprites I'll need to start off with (All are of the main character)

4 directional sprites
* Idle Sprites
* Walking Animation
* Running Animation

2 direction sprites
(Main Character uses a Sword)

- 3 Hit main combo -
* Slash animation
* Thrust animation (Character will slide forward during this hit)
* Sweep Strike (Similar to the combo finisher in kingdom hearts 1)

* Charged spin attack

* A Rolling Animation
* A Guarding Animation
* Item use sprite
* HitStun/Knockback Sprite

Here was my own attempt at making the sprite which you'll be able to use as a (💩💩💩💩ty) reference. I don't want this to be altered/animatied though, I want a sprite newly made from scratch. Just use this as an example for her appearance/features. Which I will be willing to describe in further detail if needed.

Payment will work on a per animation/sprite basis, as in I'll request you to do an animation then pay you beforehand. Payments will be made in AUD since I'm from Australia however it should be easy to work out its value in your own currency.

PM me or post your portfolio and rate in this topic if you're interested. Prices will be negotiated. Don't expect massive prices however haha (e.g $20 for a 2 frame walking sprite in one direction).

Hello,

I have recently seen your requirement and interested to work with you.
Recently we have done this type of animation:

It's not exactly your requirement basis but similar for that. So what do you think about?

Expecting your kind response.

Thanks & Regards,
Andrew Williamson