• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request [ON HOLD] Looking for Pixel [Artist]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Short(!) Description
We are looking for pixel artist that can draw all the game arts (Fantasy, RPG, Hack'n Slash etc.)
We'll pay after we reach the minimum payment limit of Google. If you join our team, you'll get paid mothly when we start to gain enough. EDIT: WIP project of us is shown on the screenshots. We are currently making an 8 bit hack'n slash game and first project of the artist will be this.(skillshots, explosions, smokescreen, etc) The game will be like where you slash through slimes, skeletons, goblins, wolves, bats, ghosts to reach the end boss, Mage (called like that for now). The maps will be procedurally generated and when you clear the room you are in, you'll get a key to unlock the next room -from 3/4 different rooms- Also there will be a item upgrading system after a while.

More Explanation About WIP Game
The main idea is to give player a fast paced action where all characters have a dodge move and 4 skills. 1 of the skills is a ultimate spell which deals lots of damage -or gives invincibility etc.- and has a longer cooldown than the basic spells.

[email protected]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings,

We are Turkish Coffee and we are making 2D pixel arted games and we are working in Game Maker: Studio 1.4 (Pro Edition & Android Module)
We are able to make games but we don't have a real artist to work as much as we are. If you would like to join us as our artist, we will be appreciated.

We can't pay right now but your payment will be done from the Steam revenue when we gain enough.
If we can setup a monthly cash income, we'll pay you monthly and your payment will get bigger by time.

And last, If we can get a good cash income, we'll open this company and will work in it like a real company and you'll work for us from your home.

Demo: Google Drive //Has some bugs on the Sorcerer (red mage) character but it works
Controls:
-S is the middle of the Movement keys
-H is the middle of the Attacking keys
-F is the Ultimate skill
-V is the casual skill
-K to dash/warp
-R to restart the game to try other characters

Our first game in Google Play Store: [Updated]
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.TurkishCoffee.PixelClicker

Screenshots:
Bit'N-Slash-Knight.gifsprHUD_0.png 2.png 3.png 1.png

Last edited:
W

WeeBoEtte

Hi I'm a pixel artist, and I am interested in helping for free but with a few conditions,
Pearl painting.png
Mochi player.png
Design Contest 2.png For the adopt.png
The images above are old works of art that I did a year or two back, I've been working more to make my art more pixelating and I've done a better job of it. Message me back if interested and we can take this to gmail to discuss further details.

C

Cody

Hello my name is Cody and i live in france,
i'm quite new in game making but i'm motivated to create good stuff.
i have like ~10h in gamemaker studio
my passion is drawing that's why i would like to be a "game artist" for all type of game.

What i can do :

Pixel Art like Line Art

Vector too

Mp me :D

D

Deleted member 16767

Hello Turkish Coffee,

This is exactly what I had planned to do. Here is some samples of my pixel art in thumbnails. But I think the size of the graphics you are using are too small for my preference.
Water_Skill_1.png water_bolt_1-Sheet.png water_bolt_end_1-Sheet.png door_1_4-Sheet.png

Regards,
Miki

Hello Turkish Coffee,

This is exactly what I had planned to do. Here is some samples of my pixel art in thumbnails. But I think the size of the graphics you are using are too small for my preference.
View attachment 11998 View attachment 12000 View attachment 12001 View attachment 11999

Regards,
Miki
Hey,

Your sprites seem very cool! I'm using 8x8 (as a standart) sprites for the characters but skills doesn't have a limited canvas. Also, I have lots of characters right now. They just need skills. But, I already have 3 fully completed -but being re-coded for PC- characters for the Alpha release. So, if you'd like to collab, send an e-mail to me and we'll talk other things privately :)