Team Request Looking for help on a project.

• Thread starter Crystal Warrior
  • Start date
C

Crystal Warrior

I am in the process of creating an unusual RPG style game with adventure elements (or vice versa) that is built to the screen size of a gameboy/game gear (ie; the sprites are 16x16 pixels etc. ) I am currently in the process of making all the sprites and graphics. This is too much for one person. Though i do believe I can do it alone, working with a team would yield better results.

I can handle the graphics and sprites etc. alone, probably the music, and of course story. But if anyone else here is interested in helping with making all these things into an actual game, it would be fantastic. But I need dedicated people as I want it to be a thourough game.

It is meant to deliberately look like a Pokemon/Crystal Warriors/Spud's Adventure type game which is why it has been styled in that way and that size.

I can share screenshots samples if required.

Crystal Warrior.

J

jirrev

I'm a professional Game Designer and Programmer from the Netherlands with 10 years of experience.

Just send me a message if you're interested

S

Sovel

I do everything except programming!! Spriting (pixel art) Sound effects and Music/ Soundtrack. Have enoumes ammount of spare time and want a project that people liked minded wanna finish. Hit me up if you need another member (PM)