• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Looking for Games to play on my YouTube Channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beersy

I have created a YouTube channel that will have me playing other developers' games. As a comedian myself, I want to make these videos fun and entertaining. Hopefully these videos will not only boost plays to your games as I will promote them for viewers, but it will also build my channel up as well a win win for everyone. If anyone has a game for me to play give me a shout, my channel is

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCywqeIh8mV-ev-q_oExnNkQ?view_as=subscriber

other wise i randomly find games to play!
Beersy

G

Guest User

i experienced quite a bit of stuttering and lag when the player character moved around on-screen. don't know if that's an issue on my end, or if it's a recording issue but might put a dent in the incentive for people to share their games since it's actually pretty hard to see what's going on when it comes to the actual gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.