• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request Looking for FREE pixel artist

W

Whirlpoolio

Hey!
I just want to thank you for clicking on this link and viewing my offer. I am trying to find a pixel artist who is free (no payment) but doesn't have to work on the basis of work everyday for me (even though that would be good).

What do I want from you?

• You need to be able to make animations of characters (attack, walk, idle etc.)
  • You need to be comfortable with making maps like Hyper Light Drifter
  • You (don't have to) be able to make the game cover, icon and concept art because I can do that bit myself.
Why should I help you?
  • I have a passion for my game but I can't bring it to life without an artist to make the makes, animations or enemies otherwise it would be a bit dull
  • I am a young programmer who has a lot to offer and I dedicate most of my free time to it so I will get the game out and it will be a good product.
The Game
It is called AAT (name in development) and you have to defeat some minions and then kill your stepdad at the end. It may make more sense if I tell you the plot...

Your father left you. Your stepdad infected your soul. Your mother banished him but you knew he wouldn't stay there forever. You train to get your stamina, swordsman ship and skill - waiting for the moment he returns. He did return, more powerful than ever. Only YOU can save us. Kill him and his minions!

Here is the playable demo.

To apply just PM me and show me some examples.

Any help/feedback is appreciated and I hope you apply :)

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Sentient

• I am a young programmer who has a lot to offer and I dedicate most of my free time to it so I will get the game out and it will be a good product
Profile says you are 57. Do you mean 'young' as in 'inexperienced' then?