1. Hey! Guest! The 32nd GMC Jam will take place between Feb 22nd, 12:00 UTC (Friday noon) and Feb 25th, 12:00 UTC (Monday noon). Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

Team Request Looking for developers/artists for a game

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by Andri Meister, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Andri Meister

Andri Meister Member

I'm basically making a game and so far I'm alone so I would recruit some team members. The game is made in Game Maker Studio 2. Shortly said, the game is a 2d platformer with pixel graphics. Game will be music/beat based and will feature several ideas that have never used before.

I'd give participants roles like

Artist

Level Designer

Menu Designer

Marketer

Developer Story

Developer Tester

Media Maker (trailers and cinematics)

Porter

Later all who've participated in the making of the game will be awarded in some sort of way, none will be left without anything.

This is my Discord server where the team will work and get roles. Please join if you're interested in anything. All questions will be answered.
    discord.gg/zhA9WNP

For more clarification, the base game is ready and playable/usable, I'll keep on developing it.
    I've got a few members and work is going great. We need more of course. About the rewards, all who have contributed to the project will be rewarded monetarily, unless I add anything in addition to that. All will be paid with kickstarter/sales money. If the game turns out great and we do good, I'll be planning to to make us an official game development studio and we'll be making games together. If you're willing to put any time into this you're looking at a potential future job.

What's done (demo, not much):
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ye6FloIJ2wT9m-3bpl6G77MHrPy9bsCc/view?usp=drivesdk