Team Request Looking for coder and/or UX/UI desinger. (SPACE SHOOTING MMO)

P

ponotte

Before i even start, i want to make clear, this is not a paid job. Payment will come as soon as the game make some cash.

I'm looking coder with basic understanding of gms 2, coding and networking. you dont need to have years of experience and the same goes with UX/UI desinger. (not a paid job, so im not looking extremely skilled people, we all learn by doing). Also, ability to speak and write decent english is important.

Current project i have, is kinda huge for one guy, since it's going to be mmo space shooting with pvp, events, levels, talents, guests and later on dungeons/raids. Currently the project has register, login, multiplayer, 4 different enemies with AI, 7 maps, minimap, shop (in progress), player inventory/hangar (in progress) and talents (in progress).

as you can see, UX/UI desinger would be really useful. I focus mainly on coding, but i do some sprites to see what it could look like. Ships and some sprites are from internet, and propably will change on game release to avoid copyright strike.

Are you fresh coder or UX/UI desinger with alot of motivation on developing and learning? If so, you should pm me.

If you're intrested on joining my team to develope this game and maybe other games aswell, pm me.
Contact on discord to catch me faster: Ponotte#7603

P

ponotte

Also, everyone who has done something on the game, will have name shoutout ingame, and also you will have dev rank in the game's discord server. When the game is running online, dev's also has more privilege ingame. (doesn't mean that you're op against normal players)