• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Artist Looking for Artist to make Logo for TBA Game

AnotherHero

Of course, this is paid!

I am assembling a press kit and trailer for a game we are getting ready to announce, and my stand in logo I whipped up just isn't cutting it anymore.

Please post or PM me examples/portfolio. If I think you are a good fit, I will send you some more details about the game and what the Logo should look like.

Thank you :)

B

Bad Angel

Of course, this is paid!

I am assembling a press kit and trailer for a game we are getting ready to announce, and my stand in logo I whipped up just isn't cutting it anymore.

Please post or PM me examples/portfolio. If I think you are a good fit, I will send you some more details about the game and what the Logo should look like.

Thank you :)
I know someone who does amazing work. He makes Avi’s & banners & logos. I’ll send you his name & samples of his work