• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Artist Looking for artist to make high resolution/vector art.

Coded Games

Hello,

I'm looking for artists to create high resolution/vector artwork for cards in a deck building game.

The art style of the game already has been fairly established; mainly black and white, with occasional bright highlights (usually red), simple shapes and thick borders. Here is an album with a couple screenshots of the game: https://imgur.com/a/mFIy1i3

You would be given a fairly high amount of freedom in terms of what the designs would be. I will give you the title of the card, a description of what it does and then you can basically make whatever you want as long as it fits the theme.

If you are interested, please send me a link to your portfolio (if you have one) and any other necessary information (rates, licensing, etc) via a converstation here on the forum or email [email protected]

Best regards.