• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request Looking For Artist/Level Designer to Collab With

baconlovar

Hi, my name is Matt and I'm looking for an artist/level designer to collaborate with on a zombie game I've been working on for some time. Any skill level is welcome because the sprites are 16x32, so it should be pretty easy to manipulate. As well as the fact that I have most of the art already I am just lacking a few animations. Also, I need someone who would like to do level design as I don't enjoy it, and it's not part of my skillset.

A little about me, I've been using GameMaker 1.4 for about 4-5years and I have one profitable game on Steam called Delay.

This role I'd prefer to do a revshare (50/50) option, however, I would be open to discussing an hourly rate. I would prefer someone near the time zone CST so we could collaborate in real time on Discord. The only thing I would require is a fluency in English.

Please, send me a friend request on Discord at kyle2#6572

Or send me an email at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you!

Video Demo of game so far:

Last edited: