• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request Looking for artist for a small project.

Relic

I'm finishing a game made for the GMC Jam 32 - King of the ant hill, a simple RTS focussed on making paths for ants to follow.

I have no art skills so am looking for an artist to turn my beast into our beauty. This is not paid work - the project is small (was made for a game jam) so I imagine the art requirements are also small.

Scope of sprite work:
  • Ants (idle/walking/attacking/dead) - need two team colours
  • Ant hills
  • Food stuffs
  • Ground covering/tiles
  • Title for Main menu/intro screen
  • Icons (optional - I took these from a CC by SA source and look pretty good already, you can tweak colours or leave them as is).
  • Possibly other things that escape me......

This may be an opportunity for a budding artist to commit a day or two to producing the art for this game, which can add to your portfolio of completed and published works. The game will be released for free.

G

Gustavo_0

Hey, I can do the art I think, could it be in pixel art style? If not I could do digital art too

Posho

Howdy!
It seems simple enough, maybe I can help you with that.
My artwork in games look like this:
(I really need to work on a portfolio)