• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows Looking for an old "Super Mario Bros Cheat Codes" game

M

Mr Mario

Hi, a few years ago, maybe about 8 years ago, there was a game that I downloaded on this site, the name was "Super Mario Bros cheat codes". It was a Mario game with the appearance like Super Mario Bros 1 All-Stars, and you could enter cheat codes by writing them. One was "toad war", and it spawned Toads with guns in the level. One was "delete Mario" and it deleted Mario. Another was "can go back" so you could go back in the level.
I just did a research to try to find the game, but I did not find anything on the Internet whatsoever. Is there anyone here who can make the game available again?

Mod edit: Moved to GD subforum because there isn't really one for looking for old games, and it would be a disservice to the question to throw it into Off-topic question

Last edited by a moderator: