Job Offer - Audio Looking for an Audio Designer to join our team!

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by JacobV, Nov 5, 2018.

1. JacobV

JacobV Member

Hello GMC,
    We're looking for an experienced Audio Designer to join our project, The Tarnishing of Juxtia. Our game is an action-platformer in a fantasy setting, and has been in development for well over a year now. With the project starting to take off, we are now looking for someone to bring the world to life with SFX.

You can check out the game here: https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.p...e-game-10-3-18-update-boss-in-progress.52644/

Our budget for sound is not very high currently; we need around 20 effects made, all approximately the same length. Our ideal candidate is someone who charges on a per-asset basis, and who has worked on a game professionally before. We are also open to someone joining the team as a permanent addition for a percentage of the game's revenue.

If you'd like to apply, please send me a private message, or email us at tarnishingofjuxtiagame@gmail.com

Thank you for your time!

2. Joe Gibbins

Joe Gibbins Member

Still looking?

3. LucasTheNewbie

LucasTheNewbie Member

Sounds like a project for me :)
    Let me know if you still need audio!

4. drowned

drowned Member

This game looks amazing, do you guys need another programmer?

5. DankMemes

DankMemes Member

Still looking? DM if you are