Job Offer - Artist Looking for an artist to join our team!

JacobV

Hello! My name is Jacob, I’m the artist of a team developing a 2D action-adventure game called The Tarnishing of Juxtia. We’re looking to hire a skilled and passionate artist, with experience in 2D skeletal animation and pixel art, to work alongside me in creating the remainder of the game’s world.

TToJ uses pixel art with a base tile size of 16px, blended with skeletal animations created in Spine. Here’s some examples of the game’s artwork, so you can get an idea of the style -

(For more examples of the project & gameplay, you can take a look at our Twitter here - https://twitter.com/ttojgame )

Our ideal candidate is someone with knowledge in both pixel art and bone-based animation, though we’re mainly looking for an animator. This would be a long-term proposition; we would expect you to be working with us for over a couple years. If you’re interested in this position, please email me at [email protected], or contact me over Discord at Jacob_V#0308, so we can discuss things further. Thanks!